SWAG Live is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium adult streaming content to worldwide audiences across both web and app platforms. SWAG Live continues to grow its global footprint and is looking to hire a Head of Content.
About the role
As a Head of Content you will be responsible for planning and execution for content and strategy of Swag. Keeping the company on the cutting edge of trends in live streaming and digital media platforms, you bring in innovative ideas and reliable partnerships that take our platform to the next level. The Head of Content works closely with Marketing, Operations, and Talent to ensure that the whole content department is up to date for sourcing and production of relevant and relatable content.
Head of Content is a partner with the sales team for the purpose of developing sales content and the identification of target consumers and potential markets. The Head of Content also plays a consultancy role for the Operations and Marketing department offering strategic counsel in their event planning, development, as well as overall strategies for key events and projects.
You will be full of innovative ideas and have excellent communication skills. If you enjoy facing challenges and full of creativity then you’re the one we need.
- Direct reporting to the CEO and founder of SWAG Live.
- Lead content department as a senior leader driving end to end the operational performance.
- Set strategic goals for content on SWAG.live and achieve them.
- Collaborate and work in concert with Marketing, Talent, and Operations.
- Oversee all the content sourced for and available on SWAG.live.
- Perform other duties as are necessary for the effective execution of his duties and other duties as directed by CEO and founder.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (i.e. consulting or successful start-up company), including 5 years in digital media.
- Displays a high level of creative thinking, problem-solving and data analyst skills.
- Deep understanding of distribution and licensing for online digital media.
- Solid quantitative and analytics capabilities. Comfortable working with data and is able to utilise data to make effective strategic decisions.
- Stellar communication skills, fluency in English language.
What you’ll get in return
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- A competitive compensation package.
1M ~ 1.3M TWD per annum
Please submit your resume in English as PDF format to email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible schedule . No check-ins
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Free lunch and snacks
- Notebook and monitor provided
- Health subsidy
- Job related training subsidy
- Conference attendance/speaker subsidies
- Monthly team-building activities (go-karting, laser tag, VR, etc.)
- Company trip
- Year-end and holiday bonuses