We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to set up the marketing operations in the Marketing department and lead our effort in increasing user and managing advertisement.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations for the Marketing team. Your central goal is to help design and implement marketing campaigns to grow end-user and develop digital marketing plans.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is a digital marketing expert, with sound knowledge in ad buying, content marketing, site development, SEO, data analytics, email marketing, marketing automation. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Set up and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing activities including email, ad buy, blog, etc.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results when necessary.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Had experience setting up and optimizing marketing automation efforts.
- Must be bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
560K ~ 900K TWD per annum
Please submit your resume in English as PDF format to email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible schedule (regular hours 10 am-7 pm). No check-ins
- Free lunch and snacks
- Health subsidy
- Job-related training subsidy
- Conference attendance/speaker subsidies
- Company trip
- Year-end and holiday bonuses
- Unlimited Annual leave