Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services to send or receive messages, including photos or videos taken via our Services ("SWAG”), request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number, age, gender and any other information you choose to provide.
We kindly suggest you to provide contents (such as messages, photos, videos, captions) which you own the copyright. We cannot prevent others from making copies of your contents (e.g., by taking a screenshot). You should not use SWAG to send messages if you want to be certain that the recipient cannot keep a copy.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Other Users
Other users may provide information about you as they use our services. For instance, we may collect information about you from other users if they contact us about you.
- Social Media
You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your SWAG account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
- Other Partners
We may receive info about you from our partners, for instance where SWAG ads are published on a partner’s websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising that may be of interest to you. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information, together with practical examples.
To administer your account and provide our services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
- Complete your transactions
- Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing
To ensure a consistent experience across your devices
- Link the various devices you use so that you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services on all of them. We do this by linking devices and browser data, such as when you log into your account on different devices or by using partial or full IP address, browser version and similar data about your devices to help identify and link them.
To provide new SWAG services to you
- Register you and display your profile on new SWAG features and app
- Administer your account on these new features and app
To improve our services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior)
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature further to requests received from users).
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or alleged misbehavior on and off-platform
- Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
You may update information about yourself by editing your account settings within our app. If you have any problem, please contact us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
We provides services for information notification (including but not limited to sending event information from time to time via push, SMS or email). If you do not wish to receive any event information, please feel free to contact our customer service, our customer service will assist you to cancel the event information notification settings.